Monday, July 28, 2008

Cool Shoed Girl

So I went to a movie with Timmy and Doug on Sat. afternoon. As we walked out of the movie Doug made the comment that he wanted to check out the prices or long boards. We headed to the nearest shop (Quicksilver) and walked in to check them out. As i do in most places without thought i started to make my observations. The girl behind the front counter started to walk to the back storage place and boom, i stopped her in her tracks. I had to snag a picture of her sweet sandals.



The Famous LA sandals!

She was very nice and willing to let me take a picture. She got these sweet kicks at a shop in LA and I wanted to share them with you all cause they are crazy cool. As we left the store I made the comment of wanting to blog about it and Doug with his genius mind says "Go get a picture with her!" so we turned right around walked back into the store feeling a little awkward but on a mission. She was not in sight so the guy at the counter asks me "Looking for shoes?" and yes I was so he opened the door and let her know we were back :)! She let us take a picture together, we then exchanged names and then thanked her for dealing with the awkward moments. So McKenzie if you ever magically read this thank you for letting us take pictures and you have awesome sandals!



In case you couldn't tell McKenzie on the left me on the right.

Much love,

Andyrew

2 comments:

ANDY LUKE said...

Hahaha I love my manpris!

Say What?! said...

Do you think Jesus wore sandals like that?

Very cool! Matter of fact, if Andy was wearing those shoes, he might just look like Jesus!