Wednesday, April 9, 2008

First and Foremost

Hey hey hey everyone!

As you can see by my NO blogs i am new to the bloggin' scene. I have been thinking of doing a blog for a while and so now it has begun (all i have to do is keep it going!). I guess the title of my blog says it all "Random Acts Of Life" I will just be posting about things that happen and thoughts I have. I realize this is probably exactly what a blog is for, but I figured I would explain what i would be doing anyways. Feel free to leave comments on anything and if you have views on what I am talking about please share because I love hearing people opinions. Hopefully we will get some good stuff in here with some good photos and what not. Also please excuse my bad English skills with grammar and spelling i try to be good but sometimes I'm not. So please enjoy and i will do my best to keep you all entertained!

Thanks for stopping by and much love,

Andy

1 comment:

Say What?! said...

I just wanted to say hello!