Monday, January 5, 2009

New Year!

Here is to the NEW YEAR 2009!

I hope everyone had an enjoyable holiday season! I was able to take a week off work, relax, and spend time with my favorite people! Now its back to work and life :( but i will survive!

It has been a while since I have posted so i just wanted to get on here and say Happy New Year to everyone! Also to inform everyone that I will shortly have a new blog that will be by myself and my friend Dougy Fresh or just Doug! We will be trying new restaurants around SLC and giving them our own personal critic so check that out (I will post it when it is ready!) With this new blog hopefully it gets me going more on this one as well!

Much love,

Andyrew

2 comments:

Wendy Funk said...

That's a great idea for a blog! You should come try some of the places up here. There are some pretty good ones.

Roemmele Family said...

I look forward to the restraunt reviews. :o)