Tuesday, August 5, 2008

When I grow up...

Yes I am not fully grown up yet, so when I do grow up your all invited to my bubble pool party! A couple times we have been to my buddy Tyler's (Jason Biggs - American Pie look alike) house in the late night/early morning and we have had a bubble bath party (in swim suits). I enjoy this because it is just fun it creates a little bit of a mess but in my opinion totally worth it. So when I do get around to growing up I am going to have a pool and once in a while will throw bubble pool parties; so come on over and let loose in the bubbles of joy!


Me and bubbles of fun!

2 comments:

Roemmele Family said...

Wow...that does look like fun. And if more fun for you because I am sure you aren't the one that gets to clean up after the party. :o)

Say What?! said...

Yeah! I loved bubble baths as a kid! Just so you know, John knows how to make really good bubbles!